Remove this ad

#61 [url]

May 29 12 11:39 AM

Sooooo, back again and I've been such a waffler that I've gained weight.  I didn't have to weight myself to know that, just wanted the number to assign to the damage.  The mirror showed me the error of my ways (weighs?).

237.2 smacking pounds!  Yeeeeow

B. Dutch baby, coffee

I ate breakfast as brunch and am going out with my brother and our little darling, Amy, for dinner.  She's leaving for Colorado tomorrow to establish a new life after graduating from college on May 5th.  She's not formally related to either of us, but the daughter of a family friend who lost it to drugs when Amy was about 13 and from whom she's estranged.  We picked up some of the slack and adore her.  I'll be reviewing the menu carefully.  I need some good healthy protein and lots of veggies.

Have a lovely day, Ladies.

Deirdre

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#62 [url]

May 29 12 2:14 PM

Ended up staying in and calling a restaurant for the delivery of a salad with steak tips.  Really lazy day after a busy weekend.  My brother did the honors with our little Amy since he hasn't seen her lately.  A good day was had by all.  It's back to work tomorrow!

Quote    Reply   

#63 [url]

May 30 12 7:12 PM

Second day of Somersizing and I feel so much better.  My face looks less bloated and my mood is just plain happier.  Why oh why do I succumb to sweets and carbs so often?  This is the WAY to success and a good healthy life.  

B. 3 egg omelet with shredded Swiss cheese and grape tomatoes, coffee
L. Hummus with no fat, just lemon juice, the juice of the chickpeas and some leftover canned artichoke hearts with lettuce and 2 mini whole wheat pita breads
S. 2 navel oranges
D  barbecued chicken thighs and tons of broccoli with butter and lemon

I drank lots of Chrystal Light Raspberry Lemonade and flavored water, at least a half to 3/4 gallon and still am much less bloated!

Cheers Somersizers

Deirdre

Quote    Reply   

#64 [url]

May 31 12 7:41 PM

B. shredded wheat, milk, coffee
L. Salad with cut up Italian sausage and blue cheese dressing (would not recommend it, was desperate)
S. 3 bacon wrapped scallops
D. Salad with smoked turkey, provolone cheese and dressing

I feel like a million bucks.  I think I can, I think I can!

Quote    Reply   

succeedin

Super Poster

#65 [url]

Jun 7 12 9:13 AM

Deirdre, you are so funny! I enjoy your tidbits of humor! I think it helps us get through the funky stuff life throws our way :oD
Keep on going, girl! ~TJ 

Quote    Reply   

#66 [url]

Jun 22 12 7:30 PM

Hello my friends,  

Thank you, TJ.  Life has been rough for me lately.  It's less than three weeks until my surgery and it can't come a minute too soon.  Sometimes I'm zooming around due to low inflamation and then I'm hobbling 30 minutes later.  Right now my ankle looks like a baseball.  My spirits are low and I have not been taking care of myself at all.  Then I get mad at me because I've become such a whiner.  At any rate, I've thought about you guys so often and how you've been faring and I wanted to say hello.  I'm giving serious thought to having a gastric sleeve and have started the process.  My metabolism is shot and my health is suffering.  It's not an easy way out.  There's extensive counseling for mental health, nutrition and exercise and then you still have to maintain good eating and exercise habits.  I wanted to tell my buds who have been such an inspiration to me.  The surgery won't be for 6 months or so, but just knowing I have such an excellent tool to use is a positive thing for me.  

Sandi, I especially think of you and your mother.  I look at mine and try to picture her being gone and it tears me apart.  My heart goes out to you.   Please take good care of yourself.

Love to all of you and I'll be backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Deirdre

Quote    Reply   

elora

Super Poster

#67 [url]

Jun 23 12 1:38 PM

Hi Deirdre, I read your post and will be praying for you as you go through surgery.  I have a sister who is going in next week for a complete knee and she has many health problems.  Having watched her in so much pain I can only imagine what you are going through.  Please do keep us updated.

Quote    Reply   

3 little words

Seniority Member

#68 [url]

Jun 28 12 6:34 PM

I don't remember the last time I posted. My time has been a blur and when I began mis-placing things on a regular basis last week..things I had JUST had in my hands and knew they were right there in front of me ( someplace), leaving me in a tearful frustration by the 3rd time in 2 days.....  I began to realize  losing Mom was taking more of a toll than I knew. I was staying busy connecting with her old friends and sending cds of music and info to those wanting but unable to attend services. Once I got that done, ( still have a call to make)... I felt I could begin on the housework again in small increments and that helped me stay busy. I am down to only maybe 4 melt downs per week...., usually at night.....maybe a little more some weeks, but it's definitely getting easier. Thank all of you for you support and concern and good thoughts and prayers. It means more than you know.

I have bad- carbed my way through the past month and knew I was trying to fill the void of Mom. What my focus has turned to now, is high blodd pressure. My eye Dr had told me at the last appt  ( same day and just 3 hrs before Mom passed away), that I should get a GP dr and see what he says about my bp as he thinks it is causing problems with my retina. I DON'T want any RX and am trying to learn self help natural ways to tackle this. Of course losing wt is #1 on the list. Not a foreign concept to me, exactly, since beginning SSing in '03...but obviously my emotions played havoc with all my past efforts...just as they have recently. As they say..it's not  "what you're eating " so much as what's "eating you". Ok, so I am hot wired for emotional response. I get that.   Anyway... with DD's wedding coming mid-Aug and my still-trying to adjust mode...I am thinking of cancelling my next eye appt until I can make progress in naturally lowering my bp and have the wedding activities completed. Yes..I have an itinerary... and it includes helping decorate that Fri, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner ( We help host and set up and clean-up), then brunch with DD and her brides maids and maid of honor Sat AM, then  *down time* ( translates to GET READY, Get SET, GO!).... and the wedding and reception, and finally a breakfast with bride and groom and all others staying over since they don't leave for Jamaica until the foillowing day. My sister has decided they are coming from AZ too. I have decided to stay cool and ward off any negs she might toss and I'm hoping the wedding and having ppl around will help prevent that. 

I mainly popped in here to say Deirdre, that I hope your surgery is a breeze and iou will be so much happier ...going by what all others have said who had it done and how short the down time is in rcovery.. I need it too..but I have some time to try and rebuild what is weak and see how it goes. Gastric sleeve too? Does all this mean your son has made a new home for himself out from under YOUR roof since I last checked in? You are sounding healthier every time I see a post from you and it just seems you are setting things in order that help you suicceed in all areas. KUDOS to all those efforts and making your  life space just as you wish it to be

We're all going to need to celebrate the coming birthday of this forum! Next month is  THREE YEARS since Tracylee got it started up. I think there must be a SSized recipe to help with such a celebration!  I don't have my head in strict SSing mode, but am getting back to fewer carbs and more vegies and really concentrating on avoiding adding sodium ......trying to remember to make it sea salt if I DO add any. 

Hang in there, Deirdre and know you are getting support now and for your surgeries too.   sandi 

HOOT! Trying to catch up in reading here... feeling like a fish out of SSizing water for now.

Quote    Reply   

elora

Super Poster

#69 [url]

Jun 28 12 8:17 PM

Hi Sandi, I've been wondering how you have doing.  We miss your wonderful posts here. 
Have you ever tried Dandelion extract for HBP.  I have had HBP for many years and have not been able to stay on the standard protocol being very med sensitive.  This WOE certainly helps too.  Thinking of you.smile

Quote    Reply   

3 little words

Seniority Member

#70 [url]

Jun 30 12 1:07 PM

Hi Elora! I was thinking about you too! Thank you and also thank you for the Dandelion extract info! I am soooo glad you posted it. Hadn't heard of what it was good for but know it's "out there" / Will look right into it! YAY! How effective is it compared to meds you are sensitive to? I really want my numbers to drop significant;ly but the time I have to see the eye dr again. It's not so hard leaving salt out of things but the salt already in things is the challenge! Cheeses for one. I think swiss has the least, bc it's the one I lean toward if cutting salt in making cheese crisps....then maybe cream cheese but I haven't read the labels yet.

I walked on the treadmill yesterday.... may again today, but the knots I have just above my left heel  in my lower calf like marbles I can't see but can feel,( I think probably trigger pts, / maybe fibromyalgia ).... are painful today. From what I've read, I need to get the book called " Trigger Point Therapy Workbook" by Davies, where you find YOUR most aggravated points causing pain and apply 30 second hard pressure with a finger and then release and apply 20 seconds on that same point to get fresh blood in. OUCH! They hurt when niot being pressed on and adding pressure can bring me near tears. Still, I'm thankful I don't have them on my neck and spine as many reported in the feedback on the book.  Some say, the size of ping pong balls!  There is also a tool callled Theracane  ( looks like a hook or cane top, but with knobs on it to press on your own back trigger points or neck as needed. They claiimed their headaches disappeared using it . A tennis ball is another opotion and would probably work on mine great. Amazon will get my bk order tomorrow!..and maybe that cane thingy too.  I had read these knots can be due to a trauma and I did have one on the area...opposite side when the lights were flashed on and off at the high school yrs ago in an OPEN HOUSE when it was late and they were trying to empty the building...only the band booster club was  finshing up and we were heading to the door when they did the light flash and while off, down I went.... and I fell over the wooden director's stand..about a foot high and about 3 ft squared. I should have reported the injury but toughed it out. On the way home, I counted 19 jolts of nerve pain every few minutes , so I think that was the nerve damage or trauma which may have caused these to start up. That same place is so painful when I press on it but there are no knots on that side. Hard lesson learned. Should have reported it.

I want to talk to my Mother. I miss our chats and hearing her tell me this is good or that will be ok or it's so good to hear your voice!". Every wk end it's hard because that's when we talked most often..and then on week days sometimes or at night ...usually... it comes out of nowhere and there's no FIX. I need a Mom FIX... to share what we shared my entire life. Sorry to grumble and groan. Just wish this heavy hearted feeling would lift completely. They say it's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all. I always associated that to romantic loves, but it holds true for ANY love, I suppose, only losing is tough stuff. 

I know I asked you before, but didn't see a reply with my in and out here...but did the samples arrive and help you or did they cause headaches too?   sandi

HOOT! Trying to catch up in reading here... feeling like a fish out of SSizing water for now.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#71 [url]

Jul 13 12 1:24 PM

Hi Ladies,

I had my surgery and am lugging around 20 pounds of cast that can't touch the floor.  Yikes.  It's tough learning how to get around my house and I've had 2 or 3 almost falls that scared me to death.   Negotiating the toilet is the hardest thing so far.  Shampooing my hair might pose unique challenges, too. The night of my surgery I had the news that my very good friend, Carole, had died of ovarian cancer that spread in spite of a complete hysterectomy, three courses of chemo and continual chemo at the end that stopped in early May when she began hospice at home.  I saw her the weekend before the 4th when I was going away on vaca and we sort of said our goodbyes because she told me she was getting too sick to be of any company.  I made her laugh with something I said tho I can't remember what it was.  When I talked to her husband on the 11th after getting home from surgery he told me he she died at 4:15 that AM and he had tried to reach me not knowing I was having the procedure.  I can't go to the service and he told me that Carole would understand that, that I was there all along and that meant so much more to her. She was 53.  It's so heartbreaking.  I want the cancer walks and fundraising to be for all types of cancer, not just breast cancer.  Ovarian can't be detected and the symptoms usually don't rear their ugly heads till you're already stage 3 or 4.  I probably sound very depressing to read, but I'll try to end on a funny note.  I keep saying I have a hole in my heart and it just occurred to me what my grandmother used to sing.  "I have a hole in me heart you could grow a head of cabbage in.".   A little Irish ditty from the old country!  

Take care, my friends.  I'll be baaaaaaaack.

Deirdre

Quote    Reply   

elora

Super Poster

#72 [url]

Jul 14 12 9:33 AM

Deirdre, I am so sorry to hear about your friend Carole.  Please accept my heartfelt condolences.  I have a husband with cancer, and lost my dear sister and brother-in-law three years ago to breast cancer and esophageal cancer respectively.
A twenty pound cast sounds very daunting, it must give your upper arms a workout to keep yourself on one foot.  When I had my foot surgery several years ago, I washed my hair in the kitchen sink.  I put a kitchen chair to the side for my knee to rest on and against the countertop.  It worked out well, just a thought.
Hope you get better fast!  Elora

Quote    Reply   

#73 [url]

Jul 22 12 6:53 PM

Thank you very much, Elora.  There are so many families affected by this horrible disease.  Esophogeal is the cancer that killed the brilliant writer, Christopher Hitchens, within the last 6 months.  I didn't always agree with what he said, but the world lost a brilliant mind. 

have been eating some pretty poor food choices.  Most of the time my mother is ordering takeout for us. She's 85 and in poor shape physically, but she comes over and sits with me and we chat and read and she does her puzzles.  Yesterday I fell off my knee walker and I was so afraid of hitting the floor, I instinctively put my bad foot down with all of my weight on it.  I was screaming and moaning as Mom came through the door and she was so frightened for me.  That was horrible pain.  It was like a shard of glass was forced into my heel and up my leg.  I called the doctor and was assured that these things DO happen and to take pain reliever, etc, but as much as I looked forward to this surgery and correcting my foot problem, I've realized that this particular process is not for the faint of heart!  LOL. I'm also learning a lot about true friends and who they are.  I've learned that most of mine are the ones who live out of town.  

My son took me to the hairdresser.  It was the only time I've left the house and it was a horrible trip, but my hair was washed, colored, highlighted and cut and I felt like a million bucks afterwards.

Take care my good buddies.  Life is an amazing journey.  God bless.

Deirdre

Quote    Reply   

elora

Super Poster

#74 [url]

Jul 24 12 7:38 AM

No thanks are needed Deirdre.  I am hoping you do not have another tumble.  I am concerned about my sister falling too, but so far so good.  We drove her to the city to have her dr. appointment yesterday and she pulled a muscle using the handicapped restroom stall. The stall had a strange configuration for the assist bars and they were not in the correct position to allow her to pull herself up with only her arm muscles.  Seems there are obtacles every where you go when handicapped.

Did my heart good to hear you say you were able to have time and conversation with your Mom.  I miss mine so much.  We could talk and giggle or cry together about anything.  God is good all the time and has left me with fabulous memories to sooth the soul.
Recover well, and be good to yourself.  E.

Quote    Reply   

#75 [url]

Sep 19 12 3:36 PM

Hi Sandi and Somersizers,

This summer has been the most difficult one I can remember.  My surgery has taken a huge toll on me.  I know my left foot is better because I can already tell the difference so that's the positive thing I focus on!  LOL.   I was non- weight bearing for 4 weeks and used a knee scooter in my house.  The first 2 were with my leg splinted, packed and wrapped, resembling the girth of a fairly mature tree.  Once the cast was put on (neon green), I could touch the floor with my foot after the first 2 weeks.  After 4 weeks of being casted, I now have had one of the dreaded air cast/boots that weighs 3 pounds on my foot.  I can walk on that with a crutch or 2.  I'm trying to phase off the crutches completely, but I get very tired.  I started back at work full-time just this week after 3 weeks of part-time.  So enough about my trials and tribulations.

In terms of weight loss, it's been really hard with all of the inactivity.  I think I've gone up and down 5 pounds on a routine basis.  I am still planning on the gastric sleeve surgery and am working on the various requirements for it. There's the physical factor and the psychological one.  I've been to classes for behavior change and am currently working on an assessment by my nurse practitioner of my readiness and ability to change.  It's very interesting and they stress it's not the easy way out.  One still has to follow dietary guidelines and exercise.  My doc describes it as a tool to help people stay fit and a person who doesn't continue to work at it will be the one who stretches their sleeve or pouch and gains weight back.

I think of my friends on this forum on a regular basis.  There are such nice people who post and try to help others.  I will try to barge in a little more often.

Sandi, thank you soo much for caring and contacting me.

Hugs to all,

Deirdre

Quote    Reply   

3 little words

Seniority Member

#76 [url]

Sep 21 12 11:41 AM

Deirdre ~~ so good to "see" you again! WOW! thos were tough weeks you endured! Each "step" fprward in healing must feel fanTAStic to you! You've come a LONG way, Baby ( remember that one?) . Yse, I'm THAT old to remember it.

Going anlong with your preps for gastric surgery, I ran across info on the topic while checking other info on what I am looking into. I had said about a yr ago, if I couldn't make it THIS time with SSizing, I would consider the GS as well for myself. Meanwhile, at DD's wedding, y AZ niece and her bf told me they have my sister & her hubby following the Gabriel Method ( I had never heard of him). Truth be told, they follow his thinking in the bk but the bf does the cooking for them all and he does NOT like vegies in the least, so he basically cooks early Atkins only for them and they eat what her comes up with. That is pro/fats ONLY..and my sis has said she "fudegs with some green now and then but for now feels going almost completely Pro/Fat is the way for her to lose, as she \dropped 10 but over a course of a couple or 3 months! That's THEM and not ME! I must have the frsh and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE SSizing for that reason. It cuts some carbs but you still get those good ones as needed and fresh is ongoing! ANyway... Jon Gabriel. as it turns out is NOT about eating all pro/fats. He is about re-training the brain to shift thinking after coming to terms with the indiv's specific life pain that causes them to respond to food the worong way. I mean THAT makes PERFECT sense to me...like that bk " it's not what you're eating, it's what's eating you!". Every diet out there teaches their way of eating but which iones are effective and work for everyone long term? NONE. Even SSizing. WHY? B we don't address the inner drive... and to do that he only askes that you go back to the time you first remember beginning to gain wt and for me , it was when my mother remarried and I gained 20 lbs that summer! ( whuch told me my sis was right when she mentioned we both have abandonment issues). I hadn't put a lable on it, just knew I had and was continuing to develop a scenario of needing my mother in order to feel safe and ok. SO the initial prob prob started as a toddler with disharmony in the family and then her divorcing my father ( using that term lightly) and the move to a small town whene I learned to feel as secure as I could with Mom co0mmunting to Dallas to work daily and me only seeing her on maybe Saturdays when we were at the laundro-mat. So her marri9ege was one more blow to that security. He was a nice man and all was fine...only for me..the m,ove to big city, not knowing anyone, no one to connect with during the day and starting a new school for 6th grade all contributed to my 20 lb gain that siummer after my life of a skinny , actiive, though lonely existence. Anyway... everyone has theirs..their issues..and my story is just that. mine and not NEARELY as serious as some who suffer abuse and such, but for me, it was life altering to feel alone and lonely,,,,to feel insecure about whether Mom would be killed on the rd commuting, ,,,,of whther this new marrieage would put even further distance between us because she had someone NEW to share her little free time with. Fortunately, I was aging into pre-teen and teen yrs when little connection was fine with me. I always loved her but she was critical that I didn't dress ( polyester) and think as she did, so we had some ins and outs as all teens seem to have w/ parents...but love endured. She loved as best she could... and that was tempered with a need to control. After losing her this summer, I felt and still am dealing with the loss I feel so deeply, I avoid all thought of her. Of course. I now have to take all that out and move beyond my food responses in 0order to deal effectively with stresses in life. SSizing is my way to lose of choice, and addressing the emotional wt ( that ugly word/ obesity) is a MUST for the SSizing to be effective long term. I know this due to the 9 yrs I have been SSizing. Success at 73 lbs down, then re-gain..then 32 lbs down,,,then re-gain etc until this past yr of 24 down and then her death,m and my carb-fest and regain..plus 9!! So... I am learning to become my own BEST FRIEND. I am acknowledging my thoughts, but NOT giving them the attention they wou;d demand because theyt are NEGATIVE and non-productive. To do this" head wor"k, I listen to JG's download, read his book, read online info from his Free Stuff section, am beginning to meditate after some 33 yrs away from it ( and for anyhone who is unfamiliar... it can be in the form of prayer). and am probably going to look into other bks related to this thinking SHIFT so I can resolve the "what's eating me" issues and lose wt for long term. Jon Gabriel has lost 226 lbs..the 225 lost 7 yrs ago when he was over 400 lbs...and his work has been worldwide in helping ppl but Australia is his home. I am going to try doing this without paying anything for classes and such... but it will probably take me a while to make it be effective, on my own.

Sorry to go on so long, but I want to make sure YOU and others know that I believe every possible avenue to weight loss that ppl choose, is just as valid as another, because we ALL are having to find our way and try and tap into our specific needs. Gastric surgery is one of those avenues. I know about 7 who have had it over the yrs and one as recently as a month ago. I am not in close touch with these 7, so am not sure of all the pros and cons with each, but again... it's INDIVIDUAL and we will never have a cookie cutter kind of resolution to our wt issues. I did learn today that there are foods that rritate the stomach lining and those can never again be eaten after Gastric Surgery. Here's the lonk if you want to see if it rings truwe with what you know to be true from yo9ur professional couselors: www./thegabrielmethod.com/category/health-reports

You are NOT alone and as you are thinking of us here, you can be sure we too are thinking of you, Deirdre! Your surgery then, was knee or foot? or both? I also ordered a book called The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook which is on the technical side in some descriptions, but the ease of finding where to apply pressure to stop transferred pain ( kinda like accupuncture but by use of finger, small ball or a ther hook ( hope to get this at Christma) to help press area on the back without needing another person to do it...and this relieves the pain from fibromyalgia knots or muscle tightness, etc.

I am down 2 this wk and it's a start but I'm not going to dwell on the time it takes. Progress is nice. I haven't had a straight L1 day yet, but apparently the nuts and unsweet coconut aren't throwing a wrench in the works. Still drinking caffeine coffee too. That's a given for me..but am on decaf tea. Still using Splenda and pink packets...still trying to reduce sodium intake. Will also try fewer processed meats and less fatty meats. Did find I had the WRONG Diasy sour cream in LIGHT but used some anyweay...darn it! HOW did I overlook that? Or did DH buy it inadvertently? No matter.. will get the right kind next trip to the store.

Does your work require standing or walking around?

I have sorting to do where I made little piles by my desk. Instead of finding places for it, I should get some of it OUT of the house completely! Which memories- items to cast aside though??? This is probably PART of the healing I need to do. Managing a life WITHOUT padding around myself with fat and stuff in an attempt to feel safe and grounded. I come from a line of "padders" . My mom's mother, my mother, my sister... all stacked / sister still living and stacking..and I fight that tendency with a passion, but somehow it's still an ongoing battle. THAT is why I beleive it is tired into the weight issue. Surrounding ourselves with fat and things fills a void of sorts... a false sense of protection and well-being. I truly believe the hoarder ppl on the shows, display severe behaviors for the same reasons... they are emotionally attached to the stuff that almost kills them ( by way of stacking hazard and filth) and destroys real human relationships because of it. Watch the tears when they are faced with letting go of their stuff. I am thankful niot to have that situation but my office desk has such a hodge podge assortment of things tied to Mom, each of our kids, and yrs past in greeting cards rec'd??...it MUST be part of the emotional obesity behavior.

Come on back as often as possible. Nice to hear you are progressing, even though it's still not easy and hasn't reached the point of FUN yet . ther will come a day...... picture yourself out flying a kite or anything you enjoy doing out in the sunshine. It can only help things along to envision a brighter day in your healing prcess.         smile   sandi

Quote    Reply   

#77 [url]

May 23 13 8:46 PM

Greetings,

I wanted to be Somersizing by now, but never made anything before my surgery April 12th and even if I had, having surgery on my right foot incapacitated me more than my left, I guess because I'm a rightie.  At this point, five weeks out of surgery, I am still worn out by standing or doing too much so it's baby steps getting back to my old self.  My wonderful mother has hired someone to grocery shop for both of us and I'm getting my list ready with some Somersize foods.  By Monday, I should be in very good shape to make some crustless quiches and egg muffins.  This is the plan.  I can always write one out, it's the implementation piece that's hard.  Wish me luck!

Deirdre aka Grammie Dee Dee

Quote    Reply   

#78 [url]

Jun 9 13 11:30 AM

Dierdre I am new here. You were talking about your elbow.
I have done that a couple of times and it is not fun.
Put ice on it, and keep it elevated whenever you can. Even when the swelling had gone down I kept ice on mine. Took months for it to heal.
Hope your heals quicker.
Linda

Quote    Reply   

#79 [url]

Jun 17 13 2:43 PM

Hi Linda,

I think my Achilles was what I was referring to although I bruised my elbow a year ago.  The last 6 years or so have been full of injuries or surgeries which have impeded exercise a lot!  I am now very much on the mend, thank God.  

Let's see, I'm 60 and have one big cup of caffeinated coffee or tea every morning, probably 14 ounces or so.  It didn't affect me when I was younger and doesn't appear to now because I lost 3 pounds!  Yippee!

Right now I'm off to make some pork chops for dinner.  I'm checking the board here and if can't find something appealing at the moment, I know I have SS book with one I used to make that has a nice sauce for the chops.

Chow and Ciao, Ladies

Deirdre

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help