Feb 26 12 4:45 AM

Tags : :

Happy to say that 2 lbs. are gone!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Feb 26 12 9:00 AM

Thanks mum5. Hope you have a great week and good luck with your weigh-in!! Let us know.

Kathy

Quote    Reply   

3 little words

Seniority Member

#3 [url]

Feb 27 12 2:52 PM

... and don't foprget to hold your mouth just right and....make sure you aren' t dripping wet...you weigh heavier, they say, just out of a bath or shower.       LOL 

CONGRATS TRAVINATOR!  Happy dance for you!   My scales moved down a tad too, so we can raise the roof  for ANY slide in that direction!   QUICK.... name what you feel you may have changed to see the progress this past week, if anything.  Are you journalling?    sandi

HOOT! Trying to catch up in reading here... feeling like a fish out of SSizing water for now.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Feb 28 12 5:30 AM

Thanks Sandi, and no I am not journaling and yes I did change a few things this past week. I upped the water from about 1 litre and a half to 2 1/2 and reduced my salt intake. Also increased my exercise, which is crazy. Seems I'm becoming fanatic about it.Hope I don't burn out.                                                                                                                 Kathy

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Mar 4 12 3:25 PM

travinator....wait for it, it will come! Depending on age and metabolism, it could take a little longer. I have been ss'ing for 2 months and have lost 10 lbs, but I've lost inches. I am wearing some jeans that I could barely get on at Christmas....and they are a little, no actually a whole lot baggy! My daughter who is 11 has lost 16 lbs and has gone from a junior 18-19 to wearing "13's!  Her weight loss has been faster than mine....I'm 44...there's the difference. Anyway stay encouraged!!!           carol

Quote    Reply   

3 little words

Seniority Member

#8 [url]

Mar 4 12 4:47 PM

A pound down is a pound GONE! I'm slow too... but have high hopes....one day. I'll turn around a see less of my behind and more bag to the pants than I'm seeing now.  I've lost inches and that's satisfying. Even if I just maintained this slow progress, by our DD's wedding date in lkate Aug,, I should be down almost 50.   I'm feeling better and  I'm only down 8 in a month so I get it ! We have to* weight* it out! LOL pun intended.   Lets all vow to get in more water than last week. That's my challenge to myself and to each of you.  ( who knows.....it could make a difference)  Let's hope!    sandi

HOOT! Trying to catch up in reading here... feeling like a fish out of SSizing water for now.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

Mar 5 12 9:16 AM

O.K. Carol, I will wait for it. I am a stubborn person. Sandi, I will drink more water this week, but how much is too much? I already drink over 2 litres! Seems like alot, I live in the bathroom.LOL

Kathy

Quote    Reply   

3 little words

Seniority Member

#10 [url]

Mar 6 12 3:42 PM

kathy, over 2 litres sounds like enough to me!  There is a site about what amt is needed according to body weight. Google: How much daily water for my body weight? and see what turns up.  sandi

Quote    Reply   

3 little words

Seniority Member

#12 [url]

Mar 13 12 11:10 PM

YAYYYYY!    WAY 2 GO Travinator!!!! WOO HOO,..... HaPpY dAnCe 3 times around the room for your 3 MORE down!  Keep it up!  You make us PROUD!           sandi

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jun 13 13 11:08 AM

Lindas1951, kudo's to you on the caffeine kick!  I'd say give it some time.. 2 weeks really isn't a good gaige. Depending on the amount of coffee you drank it may take a little longer to detox, but before you know it it will start melting off, it's almost a miracle! 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help