Remove this ad

3 little words

Seniority Member

Lead

Feb 9 12 11:42 AM

Tags : :

Here it is ( Breakfast Meatball URL link and MORE!)

http://recipecircus.com/recipes/SomersizinDebB/BREAKFAST/Breakfast_Meatballs.html

I have made these several Xs over the years... and have done as shown, but also switched it arouind, depending on what I had to work with, or playing with additions...ie adding garlic powder or onion  or onion powder...so enjoy.

ENJOY these for breakfast, snacks, added to sauces over vegies, etc. It's a great fast go-to!!  Make on a Saturday, bake and freeze some, then put some in the fridge.

If you go to recipe circus to see these, please don't miss the opp to check out DebB's other recipes in her Favorite Tried and True Recipes.    What a WONDERFUL person and cook DebB is, though no longer SSing due to thyroid needs.  If you ever check the archived Somersizing Forum/ Community, you'll find a veritable TREASURE of her input over the years! So much fun to read!

sandi

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

3 little words

Seniority Member

#2 [url]

Sep 16 12 8:39 PM

Hi Melissa...sorry I was away and didn't see your question until now about thyroid. I honestly do not know. It was her ( DebB's) decision to change her way of eating and switched to one program and then changed again to raw vegan so she's as happy as a clam now! You will need to do research to see what the tie is, but I've heard of several others who left SSIng due to thyroid issues.  You might try to run a search:  Somersizing with thyroid issues and see if some info pops up  about it. If you were to go to the archives from the old boards and run a search, it might yield info from discussions on the topic. I will see what I can find out too for you.   Sandi 

HOOT! Trying to catch up in reading here... feeling like a fish out of SSizing water for now.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help