Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 21 12 12:04 PM

Tags : :

Is there any thing at Starbucks that is level one? Decaf of course...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Jul 16 13 5:08 AM

There is no such thing in Somercize as "too much cream".  (well, unless you go overboard, of course - like anything else, too much of a good thing..... )  However, it's the fat in Somercize that helps the program work. 

Enjoy the full fat!!!!!

(In fact, one of my very favorite 'snacks' is to make heavy whipped cream, and flavor with Torani sugar free syrup, and put it on top of my coffee like a  creamy, foamy, latte!)

Cary

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 17 13 5:14 AM

Used to get just decaf coffee, until I discovered the Americano, decaf espresso. It's much better & fresher tasting, with heavy cream of course. I've found the Starbucks in Canada have the heavy cream, but not all the Starbucks in the States have it. You have to ask for it behind the counter.

Quote    Reply   

nuba

Super Poster

#5 [url]

Jul 17 13 7:30 AM

the 35% though i only found the 18% at starbucks.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Jul 17 13 9:37 AM

Yes, the Starbucks I go to has 35%. They may not all carry the same inventory. I've also brought my own thermos pre-filled with cream to the stores I'm not familiar with. The iced decaf Americano is delish with a Splenda & extra ice :)

Quote    Reply   

sunny1

Super Poster

#8 [url]

Aug 15 13 2:11 PM

Hi, when y'all refer to the 35% cream, where does it say that on the carton? I buy heavy whipping cream, but I couldn't find where it said a percentage on the carton. Thanks.

Quote    Reply   

nuba

Super Poster

#9 [url]

Aug 16 13 5:53 AM

the one i have says it on the carton. You can always ask a sales person at the store you buy it at.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help