Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 30 15 2:24 PM

Tags : :

I did SS about 8 years ago and did not have any results until the 8th week (frustrating for sure), but after that I lost 26 lbs I then stopped.  I am back on it again, not cheating AT ALL, and gained about 1 1/2 lbs.  I am dumbfounded!  What the heck is going on???  Is it age, menopause, or what.  I just don't get it.  I don't want to give up, but seeing the scale creep in the direction I wish to avoid is killing my self esteem.  Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?  

No sugars, funky foods, caffeine, or chocolate of any kind.  I do, however, use splenda, but only 2 or 3 packets a day.  Should I stop?  Helllllp meeeeee.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 15 15 5:54 PM

What am I doing wrong

I also did somersize 9 years ago. I used Splenda and never had any problems. I just started back on level 1 today and I'm using Truvia this time. I do think as we get older and our bodies change, we may find it more difficult to lose weight. When I started to somersize last summer, I wasn't getting the results I wanted and quickly gave up. I later became convinced that my lack of results was a combination of vitamins I was taking and not enough daily movement.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help